SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 11, 2013

life is short. death is certain.



today a sweet & beloved aunt passed away after battling breast cancer for over 3 years.  she was always one to give her time & energy to others. her selflessness was evident to everyone she met. my heart aches for her family. please continue to lift them up in prayer and that the God of all comfort will be with them.  God's grace is always sufficient.

i was already planning  to make a floral crown/headband & decided to practice tonight. when I went to the store, I picked out pink flowers in my aunt’s memory. i asked mysti to let me snap a few pictures on my iphone of her wearing the final product. 


 today has been a reminder that life is short & death is certain.  thankfully, the believer can recall the promises in Scripture such as I Peter 5:10, And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.” i pray that i view each day with this eternal perspective.

sdg,
maggi

Stephanie Lee said...

Thanks for sharing and for the reminder to view life with an eternal perspective.
Praying for your family.
To God be the Glory.