thirteen things i'm thankful for during the month of april (in no particular order):
- annual grace camp meeting
- garage sale season starting
- black out circuit tour // plus two other great concerts.
- the fact that "God is my Father, therefore I belong"
- tulips! tulips! tulips! *more on this later
- celebrating many april birthdays of the many godly men God has placed in my life (as one friend said, "good men are born in april") =)
- trying a new coffee place & absolutely loving it.
- fellowshipping with those that i don't normally get the chance to, plus meeting a few new friends.
- discovering scripture typer (a bible memory system)
- the example of wonderful parents who have enjoyed 29 years together.
- eternal security found in christ (aka - john 17)
- a snow cone place opened that is practically in our backyard.
- cardinal baseball season beginning!