SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 14, 2013

grace is beautiful.

"Like manna that feel for the Israelites, His (God's) grace falls, enough for today and then enough again for tomorrow. This life is beautiful and terrible and simple and difficult and He is using it for all His glory." - Katie Davis



this quote is taken from the book, Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption. I actually read this book a month or two ago. usually i attempt to write down quotes or thoughts from books in a journal, but i guess i didn't have my journal with me when i came to this part. i found this written in the 'notes' section on my phone earlier this week. forgetful me must have forgotten to transfer it to my journal. that's God's perfect timing, right there. 
katie's story is beautiful. this quote is beautiful. God's grace is beautiful.

sdg,
maggi