here's a recap of thirteen things i'm thankful for during the month of june:
- the strength & grace of God displayed in a young widow at my church (her husband died at the beginning of this month)
- seeing the body of believers caring for the orphans & widows in their distress. amazing.
- we serve a LIVING redeemer. hallelujah!
- one of my best friends became an engaged lady. yay!
- finding a bridesmaid dress (so trivial, yet so important).
- healthy desserts.
- fatty desserts.
- i won $100! i'm on a roll. (no, i don't gamble. it was for simply filling out an alumni survey. ha)
- protection during camping, particularly from a horrible storm 2 miles up the road.
- iced lattes (like, everyday).
- free tickets to the muny.
- when it's raining, but the sky is still bright blue (you know, the kind that produces rainbows).
- gel tech nail polish.
"giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ..." Eph. 5:20