here's a recap of thirteen things i'm thankful for during the month of july (in no particular order):
- the brief stint of 60 degree weather we had at the beginning of the month.
- honest & beautiful prayers found in the psalms
- finding the perfect filing cabinet for my classroom. it was the perfect size, the perfect color (TEAL!) and it was half off!
- good fellowship & good coffee (these things often go hand-n-hand).
- grace God gives us for each day.
- beautiful evening under the stars watching les miz.
- a favorite new place to watch the sunset.
- joshua radin regrammed & retweeted one of my photos! (there may be more on this later)
- the fact that starbucks started treat receipt week the same time period we went to chicago. i consume so. much. coffee. in chicago #fact
- speaking of starbucks, during our little trip i received two free coffee drinks. it's the little things, people.
- hearing john piper preach the word for the first time in person.
- the Lord sustaining me when I was sick & traveling back home. yuck.
- mayci's selflessness during our trip, but particularly the last day when i was in miserable conditions & she did so much for me!