- 1st PSL of the season (that's pumpkin spice latte for all you haters)
- all the fun & exciting #timanie festitivies!
- small peeks of gorgeous fall weather (although, currently it is brutally humid)
- ex co donut shop. do yourself a favor & try them. the donuts are amazing & the service is great.
- three words: "it is finished" (meditate on that!)
- a job that i enjoy.
- all the super special people that celebrated birthdays this month!
- the day one of my students gave me a rose he picked from his house on a day when a sweet, simple gesture was much needed. =)
- speaking of giving, the wonderful mary kate bestowed upon me a deathly hallows necklace. i've secretly wanted the necklace for awhile and mentioned it to her and BAM! she made it happen. i'm so thankful for her, her friendship, and the necklace. =)
- my beautiful momma & her hardcore decorating skills. those mad skills have been put to use a lot this month.
- the beatitudes.
- a "rare" mary kate & ashley olsen dvd find at goodwill. i always wanted to be in their fan club as a little girl so, yeah, this was kind of a big deal.
- all the many wonderful memories i had with stef (like star wars day, food truck friday, wedding & bridal shower, and so much more! ) this month before she moved away.
"Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name." ~ Hebrews 13:15