- well, to start things off, one of my BFFs got married at the beginning of september! i'm pretty thankful about that.
- the truth found in Romans 5:8.
- the comfort & encouragement found in 2 Peter 1:3
- breathtaking sunrises
- discovering new sunset locations within a reasonable distance of my house (i've seriously made this my quest in life).
- amazing autumn light, especially the way the light hits the colorful trees right before sunset.
- my goofy, loud, super funny, fourteen-year-old bro & my sweet, selfless seventeen-year-old sister who both celebrated birthdays the month of october.
- a new band that a friend recommended & after listening to them comes the feeling of finding a new best friend.
- receiving fancy up-dos by 3 & 4 year-old girls.
- pumpkin. pumpkin. pumpkin. EVERYTHING PUMPKIN.
- fall colors (clothes, decor, leaves, etc...)
- world series fellowships. =)
- God's protection - visible & invisible.
also, i made a lil video tribute for the month of october because i really fall. #duh.