i know i probably say this type of thing all the time, but wow, did november sure fly by!
here's a recap of thirteen things i'm thankful for during the month of november:
- the magnificent peak of fall happened at the beginning of november.
- a little date with my niece.
- God's consistent love, despite my selfish sin.
- completing my 1st photo challenge.
- butterbeer lattes!
- girls' day out - which are more precious now than ever.
- constant undeserved blessings that the Lord so graciously gives.
- meeting joshua radin
- the fact that it is officially legal to listen to christmas music. =)
- the reminder that organizations & people may fail, but God is the same & in Him we put our trust.
- thanksgiving break.
- the last verse of the Gospel of John. look it up!
- the way my nephew says 'solo' as in han solo. it's super, super adorable.