Monday, April 7, 2014

march ~ post a portrait

so, 50 portraits in 50 weeks sounded like a feasible idea at the time i got my camera. i'm not giving up on it (yet), but i'm really looking forward to warmer weather to photograph all my stunning subjects! persevere, maggi, persevere!
7/50 - thankful for my pastor of 20 years and the grace, wisdom, & guidance he displays. plus, for those who don't know, he looks just like my dad so that makes him pretty special in my book. 


8/50 - ezekiel's dad (a.k.a. TIM) & the vine wall that matches his beard.
9/50 - danielle has the most contagious laugh & i hope her portrait reflects that.
10/50 - celebrated the lovely jaclyne's birthday!

11/50 - the adorable audrey doing the serious face ever so well.

let's see if i can keep up with this during the month of april. 

sdg,
maggi

No comments: