Friday, May 13, 2016

bday & spring fling

just a few pictures from last weekend where we celebrated my birthday by going out to eat, using lots of birthday freebies, attending spring fling in the city, & walking around the park. we also made a quick visit to the arch. sadly, there are no pictures since everything is under construction & parking is terrible. it sure looks like all the improvements will be beautiful when they are done!
this was on my actual birth date. i was so full that by the time we went to my parents' house for my mom's most delicious, homemade ice cream cake (my request) i couldn't even take one bite! sad day!
spring fling is such a fun vintage festival in north st. louis!

neither of us had been to crown candy so we split a malt. so yum!




 perfect weekend in my book. =)

sdg,
maggi

No comments: