Thursday, May 4, 2017

a force to be reckoned with

happy star wars day! last year during my pregnancy, i found  a r2d2 shirt on major clearance! i was so ecstatic knowing it would match my little sprinkle's r2d2 outfit. 
well, mabel's first star wars day wasn't exactly thrilling. she has been sick this week & therefore extra fussy. the crazy missouri rain meant our basement flooded so our house is kind of a complete wreck right now. i know others had it MUCH worse so i have a lot to be thankful for! 

in happy news, today is my last day of whole30 & tomorrow is my birthday! those things really just mean i have an excuse to eat dessert....so maybe that's just more bad news?!? haha.

anyway, despite mabel having a big case of the crabs, i still snapped lots of cute pictures of my bun babe because who can resist a baby with buns on? 😂


may the 4th be with you!
sdg,
maggi

No comments: